enable you to make progress in your personal or work
Common reasons people come for coaching are:
- Feeling a bit stuck, but don’t know what they want.
- Have self-defeating beliefs that get in the way.
- Want to take more risks, but fear failure or rejection.
- Want to be stress free.
- Feeling anxious about something or everything.
- Feeling sorry for themselves! We all do it, but it can get out of hand.
- To remove psychological blocks that hinder them.
- Need to get beyond just thinking of changing.
- Want to be more confident.
- Perfectionist tendencies causing them problems.
- Want to make better decisions.
- Want to move forward instead of ruminating about the past.
- Want to manage their physical pain better to enhance their quality of life.
- Want a better life, but not sure how to go about it.