I would thoroughly recommend Steps to Change if you want to become more liberated, motivated and confident in how you approach challenges in both your work and personal life. Olwen is a fantastic sounding board and even if you find talking about and exploring why and how you react to different situations, she can steer you towards a more useful and positive response. Olwen’s guidance and counsel has transformed the way I think about and tackle issue, both the mundane and the more challenging.
Jean Birrell, Downing LLP, London
I thoroughly recommend Olwen. Three sessions with her & I had dealt with the things that were holding me back and have a realistic plan that I'm truly bought into to achieve my future goals.
Her sessions are expertly facilitated. The use of a whiteboard to capture my words & thoughts worked really well. As did planning in a physical way. Her approach to my "homework" meant I felt she was genuinely invested in my progress throughout. This, a city centre location & all for the equivalent of giving up on my daily coffee for a month so made it very accessible. I'm glad I made the investment.
S. Morgan, Glasgow
I can't recommend Olwen highly enough. She took me from a place of almost complete insomnia, extremely low mood and severe depression combined with panic attacks, to a place of being at peace with myself, enabled me to look at things totally differently and change my very fixed thinking. I will always be indebted to her for her genuine interest, listening skills and willingness to invest in me. I have all of her valuable advice saved in my 'Olwen' file, and know that I can always refer to it whenever I need to. My sessions with Olwen have genuinely been life-changing and I can still hardly believe that I'm actually able to sleep at nights now! My sessions with Olwen have been the most valuable three month period of this year.
Anne D, Edinburgh
- I'd definately recommend coaching sessions as its much needed time about you to explore strenghts and areas to work on, which can only improve yourself as a person and also add value to your employer in your working role.
- Very useful indeed. My outlook on life, work and relationships has certainly improved.
- Very useful, both in highlighting areas I wasn't conscious of and building confidence.
- Having the opportunity to address my own needs and aspirations was very useul.
- Very hekpful lots to think about.
- I've progressed by exploring a number of ways to deal with my anxieties.
- Olwen was a fantastic Coach - each session was pitched really well, but with the flexibility for it to go in a different direction. I have built into my working day a number of points we covered, which have helped enormously over the last few months.
- I am very appreciative of the opportunity and so thankful to Olwen for making it such a worthwhile experience.
- The best training I have ever attended.
- I knew I was feeling misetable and unmotivated. I didn't realise it was stress. I now know what I need to do to change it; very grateful.