Coaching Skills Workshop for Teachers and Lecturers
‘Coaching can transform & unlock people’s potential. Ask more, give advice less & elevate your impact.’ (F. Asl)
Benefits of Attending
- Learn what a Coaching Approach is.
- Gain practice in the skill of helping students explore their own thinking.
- Discover how to help students with perfectionism and procrastination tendencies.
- Explore ways to help students think for themselves and take responsibility for their decisions.
- Learn how to help students access their strengths to build confidence and improve motivation and performance.
- Learn about Coaching Models and techniques
- Practice Coaching Skills
Your Workshop Leader Olwen Kirkpatrick has over 20 years experience in F.E. as a lecturer and Curriculum Leader. She has been an External Verifier, developed qualifications for SQA and Europe, is a Master Practitioner NLP and Accredited Psychological Coach with a Business and Life Coaching Practice in Glasgow.
When is the Workshop?
Thursday 3rd October and Friday 4th October 2019
Where is it held?
At the Steps to Change Coaching and Training offices at 7 Buchanan Street (6th floor), Glasgow City Centre, G1 3HL.
£220 per participant.
For application form or further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0141 459 1931