Wellbeing at Work 2 Day Workshop
This workshop is a supportive environment in which to explore the subject of stress, how it affects your wellbeing and how developments in Neuroscience can help you prevent and manage your stress.
In this workshop, you will cover the 6 essentials of preventing and managing stress:
- Learn about negative stress, causes signs and the impact onyour health.
- Get insight into reactions to stressful situations and how the 'ploughing through' approach can be detrimental.
- Find out how developments in Neuroscience will help you to control information overload.
- Explore how to have Success without Stress.
- Learn skills and techniques to prevent and manage your stress.
- Create a Persoanl Action Plan to prevent and manage your stress.
Venue: SEVEN, 7 Buchanan Street (6th Floor), Glasgow, G1 3HL
Trainers: Olwen Kirkpatrick is a Psychological /Performance Coach, NLP Therapist and Trainer with many years management experience. She works with Downing Investment Bank in London, DWP and individuals in private practice. Dr Erin Deehan is a Counselling Psychologist and Trainer who has worked for the NHS, Education Department and Nuffield Health. She also has a private practice.
Dates: 13th and 14th January 2020
Cost: £295 per delegate (CPD certificate provided)
Book Here Now